This site is best viewed with an 1024 x 768 monitor resolution
The basic raw material in the production of cement is Limestone. The Limestone ore as obtained from the Mines is fed to the Raw Mills after first crushing it to acceptable size. Certain additives such as Laterite, Bauxite, High Grade Limestone(Sweetener) etc. are also introduced along with Limestone into the Raw Mills as applicable. In the Raw Mills, the above inputs are reduced to a particular fineness. The output of the Raw Mills, called 'Raw Meal' is then burnt in the Kiln and then cooled to produce Clinker.
The fuel used for burning of limestone is powdered coal produced from the coal Mill. The Clinker is thereupon fed into Cement Mill & pulverized along with Gypsum to yield the basic cement. A certain proportion of Clinker in the production of cement is replaced by fly ash to produce PPC.
Process in Nutshell
Scenic View of Our Uniqueness
1. Limestone excavated from Mines is transported through Dumpers and fed to crushers wherein it is reduced from above 850 mm to 80 mm size.
2. Environmental friendly Conveyor belts transport the limestone from the Crusher to the Plant Site over a distance of 7 kms.
3. Scientifically designed Stackers provide for stacking of the limestone received from the mines in circular / longitudinal stock piles. Use of Reclaimers ensure consistency in quality.
4. State of the Art Vertical Roller Mill grinds Limestone feed to powdered form called Raw Meal.
5. Most advanced Coal Mill pulverizes the coal to be injected into Kiln for burning of Raw Meal.
6. Rotary Kiln provides for Clinkerisation where in Raw Meal fed from VRM is first burnt to melting (1400 C) & then cooled to 100 - 120 C by means of coolers immediately outside the Kiln to produce Clinker.
7.Close Circuit Cement Mill ensures high quality grinding of clinker, gypsum and pozzolana to yield best possible uniformity of the cement particles.
8.Centralised Control Room monitoring the manufacturing process through computers.
Consistency and accuracy in the packing of bags by electronic packing machines. Packing Plant is equipped with computer controlled electronic packers, which ensure that cement bags are packed and sealed to 50 kg of cement each accurately. Manual check is also carried out at random to monitor computer accuracy and introduce correction as applicable.
Packing & Despatch
Loading of bags in the wagon/trucks is carried out automatically by means of wagon / truck loading machines, equipped with Electronic Loading Counters which accurately keep count of the Number of bags being loaded.
Efficient logistic & transportation network ensures prompt delivery of materials to the customers.